Enjoy Ko Lanta’s beautiful sunsets from the 4 bedroom Sun Set Villa located in Kantiang Bay. The villa has its own sea-view balcony and a shared swimming pool.
This very spacious private villa sits at the bottom of a manicured garden hillside. It enjoys stunning views of the Andaman Sea and was planned with the sunset in mind, the villa has a western-view balcony where you can relax with a cocktail as the sun dips behind the distant Koh Haa islands.
Close to the villa is a very large shared swimming pool with a kids section for all the family to enjoy.
The 3-storey house were designed with relaxation in mind. There are plenty of windows for every room with large airy communal rooms. In the living room you’ll find comfy couches for watching DVDs on the TV, while a separate dining area means plenty of extra room for everyone to have their own personal space.
Every bedroom has a large queen-size bed with plenty of pillows, bedding and towels as well as air conditioning and ceiling fan. Marble bathroom features a hot water shower, western toilet and large over the sink mirrors.
The furnished villa includes a spacious, well-equipped kitchen. Local markets are in walking distance and can provide all the basics, and there is a weekly community market in Klong Nin should you want to really stock up.
Well-lit all night long, the grounds are a safe and secure holiday retreat for you family.
The villa is less than kilometre from the centre of Kantiang Bay, Koh Lanta’s most exclusive area. Kantiang Bay is home to some of the island’s top restaurants, and the region’s leading diving centre.
The beach itself was voted one of the Times of London’s Top Ten Tropical Beaches in the World and it’s easy to understand why. Over a kilometre of broad sandy beach with a gentle azure surf perfect for swimming, snorkelling, wind-surfing or simply lying in the sun. Kantiang Bay has a limited number of resorts and villas to help preserve the area’s natural beauty. This also means that even at the busiest times the beach is never crowded. Kantiang Bay is a protected harbour, so tourists enjoy the area year-round.
Sun Set Villa At A Glance:
- Comprises of 4 air conditioned double Bedrooms allowing up to 8 guests to sleep
- Master Bedroom ensuite
- Shared Swimming pool – includes a separated children’s pool and relaxation area
- 10 minute walk to Kantiang Bay beach
- Open dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Open Living area includes Cable TV and DVD player
- Terrace areas with seating to relax and enjoy the views
- Free WiFi
- Linen and towels
- Tropical gardens
- 270 degree unobstructed views of the Andaman Sea and surrounding forests
- Private Parking area with double garage
- Service manager
- Short walk to Kantiang Bay’s bars and restaurants
Sun Set View Villa Pricing:
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 8 Guests, Shared swimming pool, Amazing Ocean Views
- Extra beds are available costing 300 baht per night, child cots and baby chairs are also available for free
- High Season (1st Nov - 31st March)
8500 Thai Baht per night
(59500 Thai Baht for one week = approx €1630 Euros | £1385 Pounds Sterling | $USD 1740)
(Use Yahoo! Currency Converter for today's currency exchange rates)
- Low Season (1st April - 31st Oct)
6000 Thai Baht per night
(42000 Thai Baht for one week = approx €1150 Euros | £980 Pounds Sterling | $USD 1225)
- Refundable Deposit In Case Of Damage: Upon arrival a 10000 Thai Baht deposit is also required in case of damage to the villa. This deposit will be refunded after your stay minus any damage costs.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure the villa on your requested dates
- The remaining balance can be paid upon arrival
- Simply contact us using the Villa Enquiry Form Below