Book a Krabi Airport to Ko Lanta taxi transfer for a hassle free private transfer from Krabi airport to your Ko Lanta hotel.
The Krabi Airport to Ko Lanta taxi transfer takes you door to door from Krabi Airport to your Ko Lanta hotel.
Krabi Airport To Ko Lanta Taxi Pricing
The taxi price is 3000 Thai Baht. This price is for the whole minivan, not per person! The price is the same whether 1 person travels or 6 people travel.
The taxi is an air-conditioned minivan, allowing you to travel in spacious comfort. The taxi can hold from 1 to 6 people.
The taxi is private, meaning it’s just for you, your family and friends. No other passengers travel in the minivan with you. This makes it ideal for families and groups of friends.
How The Ko Lanta To Krabi Airport Taxi Transfer Works
- When you arrive at Krabi Airport your Ko Lanta taxi driver will be waiting for you in Arrivals with your name on a placard
- He will then escort you to your private air conditioned minivan.
- The taxi then drives from the airport to the car ferry. This part of the journey takes 45 minutes.
- The car ferry crosses to Ko Lanta Noi (Little Ko Lanta). This is a small island between Krabi mainland and Ko Lanta itself. This is not the end of the journey!
- Please be aware sometimes there is a queue for the car ferry and so some waiting time involved. You can relax in comfort in the aircon minivan.
- Once you are on the car ferry each passenger has to pay 23 baht for the ferry ticket. This is not included in the taxi transfer price.
- When the car ferry crosses to Ko Lanta Noi, you are then driven across the island to the bridge which takes you onto Ko Lanta itself.
- Once on Ko Lanta, your driver will drive directly to your Ko Lanta hotel. This can take 10 minutes to 1 hour depending on your hotel location.
- Total transfer time: 2 to 3 hours depending on the car ferry and your hotel location.
- If you need a faster transfer, please see the Ko Lanta Transfer Express which is the quickest way to the island. This lets you bypass the car ferry and bridge as you transfer from the minivan and travel by speedboat instead.
Ko Lanta Map
See the map of Ko Lanta for a sense of the distances covered and to orientate yourself.
Who Provides The Krabi Airport To Ko Lanta Taxi Transfer Service?
- Your booking and payment will be processed by the customer care team at Amazing Lanta.
- When make your booking, you will receive a confirmation email from Amazing Lanta. You will also receive a separate email from PayPal confirming the purchase amount.
- The minivan service is provided by South Online Travel. Amazing Lanta act as the booking agent for South Online Travel.
Check Flights To Ko Lanta
You need to know your flight arrival and departure times before booking a transfer. There are numerous daily flights from Bangkok to Krabi Airport as well as several direct international flights. Check 12Go to compare all airlines’ flight departure times and prices.
Book Your Ko Lanta Hotel
Before you book your transfer, you need to know where you’re going to stay on Ko Lanta – otherwise the transfer driver can’t get you where you want to go! Check availability and pricing for Ko Lanta hotels on Booking.com. Also see our page Where To Stay On Ko Lanta to help decide which beach is best for you.
Make Sure You Have Travel Insurance
It’s important when travelling in Thailand or anywhere in the world to make sure you’re prepared for the unexpected. Travel insurance protects you in case of medical emergencies, lost baggage, delayed flights and a whole load of other situations. Give yourself peace of mind by getting travel insurance. World Nomads is recommended by Lonely Planet and National Geographic – you can buy online in a couple of minutes.