With the new high season beginning on Ko Lanta, here are five places that are new to the island or old favourites which have freshened up
Ko Lanta’s high season runs from November to April and during the 2016 – 2017 season there are several new places to check out, plus a couple of well-established Ko Lanta eateries that have moved to new premises.
- The Table – great concept: only one table and everyone sits with each other. Advance bookings necessary at TheTableLanta.com Located in Klong Dao
- Red Snapper – often called Ko Lanta’s best restaurant, Red Snapper has moved to a new location on Long Beach
- Mojo Cocktail Bar – new late night hangout on Long Beach, strong cocktails for party times
- Greek Taverna – old favourite which has now moved next to the Mermaid Resort in Klong Dao
- Santorini – Greek Restaurant with great souvlaki located in Saladan Village