The Krabi Airport To Ko Lanta Transfer Express is the fastest way to get to Ko Lanta. Travel hassle free door to door from Krabi Airport to your Ko Lanta hotel by speedboat and minivan.
The quickest way to Ko Lanta island is by booking a Krabi Airport to Ko Lanta Express transfer.
Krabi Airport to Ko Lanta Express Transfer Price:
- 2045 Thai baht per adult
- 1020 baht per child 2 to 12 years old
- Babies under 2 years old: free
How The Krabi Airport To Ko Lanta Transfer Express Works
- You arrive at Krabi Airport where your driver is waiting for you in Arrivals with your name on a placard.
- You are then transferred by air conditioned minivan from the airport to the private speedboat pier. The minivan journey takes about 45 minutes.
- you board the speedboat which then takes you on an exhilarating 15 minute ride from the pier and across to Ko Lanta. This means you bypass the traffic on the busy Ko Lanta car ferry and the bridge.
- When you arrive at Ko Lanta, there is a Thai style taxi truck waiting for you with open sides and covered roof. You are then driven to your Ko Lanta hotel. Depending on your hotel’s location, this final part of the journey can take between 10 minutes to 1 hour.
Ko Lanta Map
See the map of Ko Lanta for a sense of the distances covered and to orientate yourself.
Who Provides The Krabi Airport To Ko Lanta Transfer Express Service?
- Your booking and payment will be processed by the customer care team at Amazing Lanta.
- When make your booking, you will receive a confirmation email from Amazing Lanta. You will also receive a separate email from PayPal confirming the purchase amount.
- The minivan and speedboat service are provided by South Online Travel. Amazing Lanta act as the booking agent for South Online Travel.
Check Flights To Ko Lanta
You need to know your flight arrival and departure times before booking a transfer. There are numerous daily flights from Bangkok to Krabi Airport as well as several direct international flights. Check Skyscanner to compare all airlines’ flight departure times and prices.
Book Your Ko Lanta Hotel
Before you book your transfer, you need to know where you’re going to stay on Ko Lanta – otherwise the transfer driver can’t get you where you want to go! Check availability and pricing for Ko Lanta hotels on Booking.com. Also see our page Where To Stay On Ko Lanta to help decide which beach is best for you.
Make Sure You Have Travel Insurance
It’s important when travelling in Thailand or anywhere in the world to make sure you’re prepared for the unexpected. Travel insurance protects you in case of medical emergencies, lost baggage, delayed flights and a whole load of other situations. Give yourself peace of mind by getting travel insurance. World Nomads is recommended by Lonely Planet and National Geographic – you can buy online in a couple of minutes.