RENTING HOMES ON KOH LANTA
Finding a suitable Ko Lanta, Krabi vacation rental has become easier in the past few years as more Ko Lanta pool villas and apartments are built on the west and east coasts. If you are not familiar with the different beaches and other areas of Lanta please view our Ko Lanta Beaches page
KoLanta.net provides an English-speaking villa rental service that helps vacation rental owners qualify as Koh Lanta’s best villa and apartment rentals. We only deal directly with villa owners and our staff is always on hand to help you if problems arise.
NORTHWEST, SOUTHWEST OR EAST COAST?
Lanta vacation rental apartments and villas are concentrated on the west coast of Koh Lanta where the island’s seven main beach/tourism areas are located. The west coast has two main rental regions: Northwest (closest to Saladan) and includes Klong Dao, Phra Ae Long and Klong Kong; or Southwest, which includes Klong Tob, Klong Nin, Kan Tiang and Far South Beaches.
BEACHFRONT, BEACHSIDE OR SEA VIEW?
If you want an absolute Koh Lanta beachfront villa rental, it’s entirely possible. If not, there are many west coast rental homes located on the hills overlooking the beach areas with fantastic views (and many have private pools).
It is most important to choose a Kohlanta vacation home rental that has the comfort level you expect as some budget rentals can be quite rustic. The villas and apartments range in style, number of bedrooms and overall quality so choose your Ko Lanta vacation rental carefully. Koh Lanta is an easy (and safe) place to get around in a car.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT TO PAY?
Prices for Ko Lanta vacation rentals don’t seem to have any real standard, and for the most part, are equal in price to their Thai counterparts in Phuket and Koh Samui. The season is important in determining the price. In general, rates during Green Season (May-September) are half the price of High Season (Oct-Apr), and in Peak Season (Dec 15-Jan 30) the prices usually increase by 25-50%. To secure your rental booking, a 50% deposit is paid for confirmation and 50% is due a month before arrival.
Koh Lanta Villa Prices - High Season 2016 - 2017All prices are per week - 7 Days / 7 nights
- Lanta Loft Apartment 2a - 23000 Baht [€590 | £505] - 2 bedrooms | 4 guests
- Sea Life Villa - 35379 Baht [€905 | £775] - 3 bedrooms | 6 guests
- Villa Itam - 37800 Baht [€965 | £830] - 2 bedrooms | 4 guests
- Villa Meray - 37800 Baht [€965 | £830] - 2 bedrooms | 4 guests
- The Levels - 40950 Baht [€1050 | £895] - 2 bedrooms | 4 guests
- Twin House - 45500 Baht [€1165 | £995] - 2 bedrooms | 4 guests
- Villa Matahari - 45500 Baht [€1160 | £995] - 3 bedrooms | 6 guests
- Klong Nin Beach Front Apartments - 49000 Baht [€1250 | £1075] - 2 bedrooms | 4 guests
- Sun Set Villa - 59500 Baht [€1525 | £1300] - 4 bedrooms | 8 guests
- Alanta Villa - 61600 Baht [€1570 | £1350] - 2 bedrooms | 5 guests
- Oriental Pool Villa - 73500 Baht [€1875 | £1610] - 4 bedrooms | 8 guests
- Sea View Pool Villa - 73500 Baht [€1875 | £1610] - 4 bedrooms | 8 guests
- Klong Nin Pool Villa - 91000 Baht [€2325 | £1990] - 3 bedrooms | 6 guests
- Klong Nin Beach Front Villa - 112000 Baht [€2860 | £2450] - 3 bedrooms | 6 guests Please note: High Season Prices are from November 2016 to April 2017, except 15 December to 15 January which is Peak Season and more expensive.
Please see individual villa pages for exact Peak Season pricing
All Euro and Pounds prices are approximate - please check current exchange rates