Klong Khong is one of Ko Lanta’s smaller, less well-known beaches that has a charm all of its own. It’s also home to several of Ko Lanta’s best rental villas.
Often overlooked between its more famous neighbours Long Beach and Klong Nin, Klong Khong is a sleepy beach with a low-key mix of bars and restaurants scattered along the beach itself and the road that runs behind it.
While the beach itself is quite rocky, it’s got a very pleasant feel to it and a lot of laid back charm, especially as sunset comes in and the lanterns are lit along the beach.
There are also several of Ko Lanta’s best villas to rent located a short walk away from Klong Khong beach – see full details in the list below.
Klong Khong Villas
Besides villas, there is a good choice of hotel accommodation on Klong Khong – here are our top picks.
There’s also some good choices for food. See our recommendations for places to eat on Klong Khong.
Klong Khong’s Best Places To Eat – Our Top Picks
- Kwan’s Cookery Koh Lanta – Thai food special
- Kunda Vegetarian Cafe – amazing detox drink
- Greek Taverna – great souvlaki
- Three Sisters – cheap Thai Food
- Peak Cafe – good coffee and sandwiches
- Ginta Bar and Restaurant – true Thai food
- The Angels – big portions
- Sala Klongkhong Restaurant and Bar – pool table
- Lay Sod – authentic Thai Restaurant
- Klapa Klum Restaurant and Bar – off the beaten track